Your school or qualified non-profit organization can request up to four (4) free general admission tickets for fundraising.
As a favorite Middle Tennessee destination, we receive a high volume of donation requests each month. We reserve an allotment of tickets to make available for community fundraising, giving priority to schools and other non-profit organizations whose work aligns with our mission of STEM education and igniting curiosity in the wonders of science in people of all ages. Please review the guidelines below to determine if your organization is eligible and the instructions on how to request donations.
• Schools (public and private)
• 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations
We do not donate to:
• For-profit organizations
• 501(c) organization types other than (3)
• Third-party requests (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group)
• Events benefiting a single person or family
• Organizations associated with political and/or legislative (lobbying) activities
How to request a donation
To request general admission tickets to Adventure Science Center for your fundraising event, please provide a Letter of Request on official letterhead, signed by the organization's Executive Director or highest-ranking officer, and include the following required information:
• Event Date
• Contact Name
• Contact Phone
• Contact e-mail
• A description of what the fundraiser's proceeds will support
• Also provide a copy of your organization's IRS determination letter showing your 501(c)(3) status
and federal ID number
If approved, please allow 4-6 weeks to receive your tickets. Donations will be mailed to benefiting organizations only (not to solicitors' homes). We regret that due to the volume of inquiries we receive, we are unable to honor every request. Donations are limited to one request per organization within a twelve-month period. Memberships, Sudekum Planetarium tickets, BlueMax tickets, tickets to special temporary exhibits and admission to after-hour events such as Laser Shows and Second Saturdays are not part of our donation program.
Mail requests to:
Adventure Science Center
Attn: Ticket Donation Requests
800 Fort Negley Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37203
Email us your Letter of Request and IRS determination letter as a PDF attachment* to email@example.com or fax request to: (615) 862-5178
*Only emails with required attachment will be considered.